Thursday, July 21, 2011

The "I did not have time to go to a professional photographer" But "You Must Be Pretty and Positive" Guy

Most women will want to know that I am much more than I appear, beyond the outer appearance I am a throwback to the romantic era, a time that I feel has passed. OK I am a bit cynical, but there is truth in advertising. By the way I can honestly say I am the kind of man you would want to to know. Did I get your attention yet? Forget the photo, I did not have time to go to a professional photographer. Must be confident, otherwise do not bother to contact me, now I know I got your attention. Love music, Film Noir, and romantic hideaways, I hope you are that special woman that I can take to my favorite places in the city. A good heart and a very direct guy I will always be completely honest with you. One thing I can be certain about, when you are on a date with me you will always have my full attention.


I would like to meet a woman of real quality. Someone who could look me in the eyes and be honest. You must be self-confident, and independent. Physical attraction is a must, so be pretty and positive. By the way I do believe in the old adage "love at first sight". I especially love women who show their sense of humor, and I am looking for my heart and soul, I promise you I will give you my heart, my soul, my attention, and most of all something I am dying to give, my true love. Be old school love at first sight type of person, yes I may seem idealistic, but I want to sweep you off your feet. I will guarantee one thing, you will be happy you met me, I believe that love at first sight cliche. Looking for that long term relationship especially seeking a fun spontaneous woman who desires an attentive companion.


Any face to face meeting is great. Does not matter if it is for a drink, coffee, or a nice simple dinner.


My idea of an ideal relationship would be someone I can talk to on a deeper level, and effect on a deeper level. Must be able to stand up for their beliefs.

My past

Always listen to your partner, and to compromise is to understand. I think that I have always been able to attract the beautiful woman, but I do realize that to have stimulating, spontaneous conversation is so much more attractive. There is nothing wrong in getting into a heated argument and making up, sparks are always good for a healthy relationship.