Monday, June 4, 2012

Beware of DrJerry2

Maybe the fact that the number 2 was listed should have been the red flag stopping me from communicating with this coward...2 indicates a 1 which indicates a jeckle and hyde as well as #2....well you know what that plainly stands for.

He wrote all about his love of Sushi in his profile and so I decided to write a witty line to him to see if he'd take the bait...yes pun intended.


My sushi and sashimi skills are improving steadily. I eat it about 3x week now LOL"


You would think this is a good start, but NO...because he is the typical egomaniac, insecure woman-hating, head up his ass NYC Single guy...


Me:"Sushi is my favorite meal. YUM!"


Dr. J: "Let me know when you care to join me"


WOW what seems like a positive response....wait for it....


Me: "Where do you usually take a woman out for sushi?"   


NOTE the above is a VERY REASONABLE QUESTION and one every woman should ask to see if this guy is going to be a douche bag like the guy in the post below or a generous guy who likes woman and enjoys the process of finding a nice woman to bond with.


Dr J:"There is a place by me that is fantastic. I usually eat sushi 2-3x/week."


And there you go girls...the DOUCHEBAG COMES OUT!


So since I'm a firm believer in meeting someone half way I wrote the following back:


Me: "Well if that wasnt a non answer answer I don't know what is. But it sure does confirm that you are indeed a doctor! LMAO"


Dr. J "I'm lost here. You asked me where i take women to dinner for sushi. I gave you an answer. I'm not quite sure how that would be considered a non answer."


YES DOCTAH, you certainly are lost, and yes technically you answered me, but NO you didn't give me an answer. LOSER AND PUSSY!


Me: "" a place near me" oh please... tell u what... when u decide ur done playing games & want to meet a woman for a mature relationship u can contact me again."


Dr. J: "Umm....I didn't contact you to begin with!"


So all you non-single people of NYC, the next time you want to judge a pretty girl in a negative way for STILL being single, look at this crap and realize IT'S NOT HER!