Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Dullard Would Probably Not realize She's a Dullard

I agree only I think the pronoun needs to be changed to HE.


"I am a hopeless romantic looking for someone to share my gummy bears. Yes, even though I work out I have a sweet tooth. I enjoying writing inflammatory material to stir up the political pot. I've written for the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Philadelphia Inquirer and lots of other places. Right now, I'm working on an article about all women health clubs. I applied for membership to see what would happen. What else can I tell you? Don't write me if you are a dullard. (Although, a dullard would probably not realize she's a dullard. That's why she's a dullard.) In any event I am not attracted to dullards. My favorite quote is, "If you keep doing what you do you'll keep getting what you get." Think about it. Random fact: I secretly love watching chick flicks. Got any recommendations ?"

Hmmm, he's writing a stale story that's been done tons of time before about trying to crash a chick gym. How impressive.