Thursday, June 30, 2011

You Must Think I'm Stupid

I received this email today through my online profile. This email is so clear-cut scam it begs to be posted. I guess he figured it was cheaper to open an online fake profile rather than buy thousands of emails and state he was from some African country. BTW he's from Oregon, and clearly I could read so next to his screen name. So without further adieu:

My name is Chris M___ and I am new on here. I have never done this online dating stuff before so I implore you to ask me about anything you'd like to know okay? In the meantime, how long have you been on this dating site? Secondly, What has been your experience good or bad? Kindly reply to my work email: chrism@yahoo [not his real email] and indicate where you are from ok? So I don't mistakenly delete it if it goes straight to spam mail folder okay? my Yahoo messenger is (chrism)[also not the real name] Till I hear from you again Chris M.