Thursday, August 18, 2011

ALL About Me

The name dropper...because you know looking like Crowe and sounding like Sarsgaard make for a good mate. And oh yes, he went to HAAAVAD...land of the cheaters btw. OH OH and to top it off, even though he's 38 he will NOT meet a woman older than 33. Ageist piece of garbage!


It should say: ALL About Me

Women tell me I look like Russell Crowe, sound like Peter Sarsgaard and have the most genuine smile in New York - what do they know?! I’m a driven, family-oriented, Harvard educated man who’s done a bit in my time. I don’t believe in reincarnation, but if I did I’d like to think I was Ernest Hemingway in a previous life. Not that I’m an abusive, alcoholic writer, but from living with a hill tribe in Thailand to helping out the secret service, I like to taste all that life has. A good deal of my time is spent as a lawyer specializing in patent litigation where I represent some of the world's biggest high-tech companies. Challenging work, but I enjoy it. I still make sure to spend time with my family and go out with friends. All that and a good run in Central Park make me happy.


What a jerk-off. See what is coming next!

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for "a girl with extensions in her hair, bamboo earrings, at least two pair, A fendi bag and a bad attitude, Thats all I need to get me in a good mood , She can walk with a switch and talk with street slang , I love it when a woman aint scared to do her thing"... If I can't find that then I'm willing to settle for a genuine, playful and intelligent professional woman.

My perfect first date

I'm all for elaborate fun dates but think a first 'date' should be kept simple. Meet up for a drink or a cup of joe and take it from there. Chemistry, attraction and laughter are good indicators.